STATEMENT OF FAITH
The basis of all areas of operation of Calvary Christian School will be the Word of God as interpreted by the following statement of faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired and the only infallible, authoritative, written Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
4. We believe in the Blessed Hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
5. We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
6. We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
7. We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
8. We believe the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.