Dear Parents of 3rd and 4th Grade Students:
Welcome to our 3rd and 4th grade class!
Thank you for entrusting your children to me, my team teacher- Mrs. Wallace, and Calvary Christian School. We are looking forward to learning adventures and growing in the love, faith grace of our Lord.
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a new resident here in Virginia, journeying here with my husband where we lived near Chicago, Illinois. Having earned a degree Elementary and Special Education from the University of Illinois Chicago, I taught eight years in the City of Chicago in both private and public schools- two years in 5th and 6th grade, and six years in a variety of special education classes. My teaching experience also includes twelve years of home-schooling our three children who are now all “twenty-somethings” living in the Chicago area.
You can help our class have a successful year, please help in the following ways:
· Please be sure your student is on time each day.
· If your student is absent more than one day, phone the school to have work prepared to be picked up and completed at home.
· Please keep your student well supplied with learning tools such as paper and pencils.
· Please have a quiet place at home for your student to study away from distractions.
· Please return tally reports the first day of each week.
· Send in notes with questions or call the school for a conference when questions arise.
· Pray for us!
I am looking forward to serving your family as we grow in grace together!