Welcome to the Five Year Old Kindergarten Class at CCS!
I would like to welcome you and your child to Calvary Christian School. My name is Mrs. Theresa Walker, and I will be the Kindergarten teacher this year. I have had the privilege of teaching for over twenty years. This will be my fifth year here at Calvary. Children are God's heritage on loan to us for a short span of time, they are given great potential by the Father, for his glory, for victory in their lives and as a mighty force in this earth. I am pleased to work with you to establish a firm foundation, both spiritually & academically, in your little one's life. I look forward to a great year of learning together
Below you will find a few items listed which will help our class run smoothly:
- Please arrive on time each morning
- Bring a fruit break snack ( Please peel and prepare fruit for your child)
- Send in an extra set of clothing for your child in a large Ziplock bag to keep at school.
- Shorts should be worn by our little ladies for modesty while at play.
- No toys should be sent into school unless otherwise stated.
- Bible verse memorization will begin week three of school.
Please let me know when you have questions. I am here to serve your family and our Lord!